Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wikipedia-American Bulldogs.

The American Bulldog.

1) At first glance I saw no clean up option at the top of the screen. There was however a note that stated the site needed more citations or else information would be dismissed.

2)
Is it written in a clear and organized way?Yes
Is the tone neutral (not taking sides)? There are some parts where it is a little one sided.
Are all important facts referenced (you're told where they come from)? No, there are several places there are no citations. 
 Does the information provided seem complete or does it look like there are gaps (or just one side of the story)? It is complete. 

3) There are only 5 references and these references seem to be reliable. 
4) Most of the ratings are higher then 4. This makes me believe that this page is very reliable. 
5) I believe this website is partially reliable. I don't believe I would use it as a source,  but it has very good topics for a starting point. 

1 comment: